- Capacity: 10 MW (3 Units of 3.3 MW)
- Type of power house: Surface
- Average annual power generation: 51.4 GWh
- Main equipment:
- Turbine: Horizontal Francis, 1000 rpm
- Generator: Synchronous type, 6.3 KV
- Butterfly valve: 0.8 m inner outlet diameter
- Governor: Electrohydraulic governors, 76 bar
- Transformer: Three phase step up Transformers, 63 KV
- Switchyard: 63 KV
- Crane: One power house main crane, 30 tons
- Client: Iran Water & Power Resources Development Co.
- Main Contractor: Farab
- Location: Kurdistan, Iran
- Scheme: BOT
- Scope: Electromechanical & hydromechanical equipment work, power house and waterways construction
- Progress: Completed
Role of Farab Equipment Manufacturing Co.
- Design and manufacturing management of turbine
- Design, material supply, manufacturing management and installation of draft tube gates, penstock and embedded parts
- Design, procurement and installation of crane
Role of Farab Construction Co.
- Installation of electromechanical & hydromechanical equipment, precommissioning and commissioning
Role of Farab Operations and Maintenance Co.
- Power plant operation, maintenance and repair