- Capacity: 220 MW (2 Units of 110 MW)
- Type of power house: Surface
- Average annual power generation: 1000 GWh
- Main equipment:
- Turbine: Vertical Kaplan, 72 rpm
- Generator: Synchronous type, 13.8 KV
- Governor: Digital type governors, 63 bar
- Busduct: Air busducts, 13.8 KA
- Transformer: Three phase step up Transformers, 125 MVA
- Switchgear: 220 KV
- Crane: Two power house main cranes, 350 tons each
- Client: Barqi Tojik
- Main Contractor: Farab
- Location: Khatlan Province, Tajikistan
- Scheme: BOOT
- Scope: Electromechanical & hydromechanical equipment, dam construction and spillway and power house civil work
Role of Farab Equipment Manufacturing Co.
- Material Supply and Local Manufacturing Management of:
- Generator (Stator frame, rotor rim sheet)
Role of Farab Construction Co.
- Installation of electromechanical & hydromechanical equipment, precommissioning and commissioning
Role of Farab Operations and Maintenance Co.
- Power plant operation, maintenance and repair