- Capacity: 480 MW (3 Units of 160 MW)
- Type of power house: Surface
- Average annual power generation: 843.8 GWh
- Main equipment:
- Turbine: Vertical Francis, 187.5 rpm, 470 tons each
- Generator: Synchronous type, 13.8 KV
- Butterfly valve: 5 m inner outlet diameter
- Governor: Digital type governors, 64 bar
- Generator busduct: IPB, 9000 A, 13.8 KV
- Generator switchgear: 13.8 KV, 8500 A
- Transformer: Three phase step up transformers, 190 MVA
- Hydraulic steel structure: Draft tube gates and gantry crane, 15 tons
- Crane: Two power house main cranes, 175 tons each
- Client: Iran Water & Power Resources Development Co.
- Main Contractor: Farab
- Location: Ilam, Iran
- Scheme: EPC
- Scope: Electromechanical & hydromechanical equipment
- Progress: Completed
Role of Farab Equipment Manufacturing Co.
- Design of turbine runner and model test
- Material Supply and Local Manufacturing Management of:
- Turbine (Draft tube, pit liner, spiral case, stay ring, bottom ring, head cover, operating ring, wicket gate & lever)
- Generator (Stator frame, stator core sheet, rotor spider, rotor rim sheet, DE & NDE bracket, tools)
- Pressure vessel
Role of Farab Construction Co.
- Installation of electromechanical & hydromechanical equipment, precommissioning and commissioning
Role of Farab Operations and Maintenance Co.
- Power plant operation, maintenance and repair