- Capacity: 1000 MW (4×250 MW)
- Type of power house: Surface
- Average annual power generation: 4500 GWh
- Main equipment:
- Turbine: Vertical Francis, 187.5 rpm, 700 tons each
- Generator: Synchronous type, 15.75 KV
- Butterfly valve: 5.6 m inner outlet diameter
- Governor: Digital type with digital backup governors, 60 bar
- Generator busduct: Insulated phase busducts
- Transformer: Single phase step up Transformers, 100 MVA
- Crane: Two power house main cranes, 300 tons each
- Client: Iran Water & Power Resources Development Co.
- Main Contractor: Farab
- Location: Khuzestan, Iran
- Scheme: EPC
- Scope: Engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning, excluding engineering and procurement of turbine, generator and governor
Role of Farab Equipment Manufacturing Co.
- Material Supply and Local Manufacturing Management of:
- Turbine (Draft tube, pit liner, spiral case, stay ring, bottom ring, head cover, operating ring, wicket gate & lever, Shaft)
- Inlet valve (Valve case, valve disk, valve disk trunnion, up & down stream pipe, pressure vessel)
Role of Farab Construction Co.
- Installation of electromechanical & hydromechanical equipment, precommissioning and commissioning
Role of Farab Operations and Maintenance Co.
- Power plant operation, maintenance and repair