- Capacity: 210 MW (3 Units of 70 MW)
- Type of power house: Surface
- Average annual power generation: 500 GWh
- Main equipment:
- Turbine: Vertical Francis, 250 rpm
- Generator: Synchronous type, 13.8 KV
- Butterfly valve: 3.65 m biplane double scales inlet valves
- Governor: Electrohydraulic governors, 60 bar
- Generator busduct: Isolated phases busduct
- Transformer: Three phase step up transformers, 83.5 MVA
- Switchyard: 230 KV
- Crane: One power house main crane, 210 tons
- Client: Iran Water & Power Resources Development Co.
- Main Contractor: Farab
- Location: Kermanshah, Iran
- Scheme: EPC
- Scope: Electromechanical & hydromechanical equipment, power house civil works
- Progress: Completed
Role of Farab Equipment Manufacturing Co.
- Material supply and manufacturing management of turbine and generator equipment
- Design, material supply, manufacturing management and installation of draft tube stoplog gates
- Design, procurement and installation of crane
Role of Farab Construction Co.
- Installation of electromechanical & hydromechanical equipment, precommissioning and commissioning
Role of Farab Operations and Maintenance Co.
- Power plant operation, maintenance and repair
Inauguration of First and Second Units of Daryan Hydro Power Plant in Presence of Minister of Energy
The first and second units of Daryan Hydro Power Plant of Kermanshah was inaugurated on the morning of Thursday, April 26 (2018), in presence of the Minister of Energy and the governor of Kermanshah. According to Public Relations of FarabRead more